Forensic Forum and More
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacking Windows 7 and XP

Go down

Hacking Windows 7 and XP Empty Hacking Windows 7 and XP

Post by Admin Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:48 am

I have always heard people saying if they don’t tell you their windows 7 password you will not be able to access their computers, so whoever thinks that way is completely wrong because with just a few steps with no program or software what so ever, someone can get right in there if he or she follows the right procedures. The only way to prevent someone from getting in is to not let anyone touch your computer at all, and most importantly you have to stop using free WIFI.

It took me less than 45 minutes to crack and access a windows  7  laptop without using any software what so ever. The truth is that even if a person does not know computer as much, he or she can break into your pc or laptop in just a few minutes. It has become really hard to say that you are completely protected either you’re using you private network or not.

Let me know what you think, do you think that your windows 7 or XP is secured enough that no one can land in without your password?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://forensicsblog.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum